Professional, diligent and devoted to your safety
An FAR Part 145 Repair Station
Nothing is more important than your safety. Our FAA certified and factory trained technicians take great personal pride in providing the highest standards of safety and customer service excellence to you and your aircraft. Established in 1996, we have extensive experience in aviation Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul (MRO) services. With a state-of-the-art 30,000 sq. ft. maintenance facility in Long Beach, complemented by a satellite facility in Santa Ana, we are well equipped to maintain and repair a wide variety of aircraft 24/7, including:
Experience and Authorizations
Established in 1996, West Coast Aviation Services has been keeping aircraft in the air safely for more than two decades. Our team of FAA certified, FlightSafety and factory trained technicians has firsthand experience on the most sophisticated airframes and engines in the air today. Their extensive experience provides aircraft owners a full-range of capabilities.
In 2009, we were named the Southern California Hawker Beechcraft Authorized Service Center, specializing in Beechcraft King Air, Baron, Bonanza and Premier aircraft. We now also have the designation as a Piper Authorized Service Center, servicing the PA46 Series models.
We remain one of a few service centers authorized to perform engine services enrolled in the Williams International TAP Program (Total Assurance Program), considered to be the most comprehensive and cost-effective engine maintenance program in the industry.
Over two decades of experience and care go into the maintenance of every aircraft we service and maintain.
- Complete AOG Services – Mobile Support Team Available 24/7
- Quick Turnaround on Scheduled Inspections
- Rapid Response on Unscheduled Repairs / Maintenance
- Beechcraft Authorized Service Center, Piper Authorized Service Center
- Williams International TAP Service Center
- Class III Repair Station
- Engine Repairs / Engine Overhaul
- Engine Hot Sections
- Engine Scheduled and Unscheduled Repairs
- Avionics Department
- Factory and FlightSafety Trained Technicians
- Full-time Staff of A&P-Certified Technicians
- Bi-lingual Staff (Spanish/English)
- Database of accurate maintenance record keeping including required repairs and inspections
- Certified parts personnel that supply competitively priced parts backed by authenticated history and ensured with 100% traceability
Additional Services Offered
Whatever it takes to simplify and support the maintenance of your aircraft and keep it in pristine condition, we offer enhanced services.
- Greater discounts and buying power through our affiliation with the Pinnacle Air Network Group
- Extended support and expertise, when needed, through our partnership with JSSI and DallasAirmotive
- Extensive avionics software solutions and product lines from vendors such as; Rockwell Collins, Bendix King (Honeywell), Garmin and BLR as an Authorized Avionics Dealership
- Dealer services and installation of Raisbeck Engineering’s product line
- Detailing services: exterior wash and wax, interior detail, de-ice boot treatment and aluminum surface polish
Available Wherever, Whenever
The sooner you’re back in the air the better. Our AOG (Aircraft On Ground) Mobile Support Team, led by an AOG Lead Tech, will be onsite quickly if your aircraft becomes grounded with a maintenance or avionics issue. And premier service means we’re available 24/7.
- Rapid Response Time – dispatch of Mobile Support Team within 2 hours of notification
- Ready to assist your AOG situation anywhere in Southern California and throughout the Southwest Region
Parts, Inventory and Expediency
West Coast Aviation Services provides full support for aircraft we service. Our Parts Department has a large inventory of general and corporate aviation parts, and specializes in new and overhauled aircraft parts. As a service center, we offer them at discounted rates, and beat factory pricing to offer greater value to our customers.
Located at the Long Beach Airport, we are able to deliver any aircraft part anywhere domestically or internationally.
Piper and Beechcraft Authorized Service Center
As a Beechcraft or Piper aircraft owner, you’re in distinguished company. Your aircraft was built with a sincere dedication to value, quality and reliability. We’ll maintain it with the level of service it deserves. Conveniently located at Daugherty Field (LGB) in Long Beach, California, West Coast Aviation Services can keep your Beechcraft or Piper aircraft flying right.
We offer two convenient locations in Southern California. Our main operation at Long Beach Municipal Airport features a 30,000-square-foot hangar that complements our satellite facility at John Wayne Airport in Santa Ana. Both locations offer hangar and office space, as well as fuel service.